We have had quite a few enquiries regarding future White Star Running races and whether they are definitely going ahead.
Our next planned events are the Ox Races (7th-9th May) and Weekend at the Races (29th-31st May).
We have been paying close attention to the government roadmap and the guidance issued by UKA regarding races. We are currently awaiting the TRA announcement on trail running events. Once we have this information, we will issue a statement about the status of future events and any changes we have to make. We already have a Covid-safe plan in place for each venue to enable them to go ahead safely.
We know you are really keen for news. We want to be 100% sure of what we’re doing, and we will let you know via social media and email as soon as we have the information for you.
We still have a reduced team at the moment (who can’t wait to come back properly as soon as races commence!) so we appreciate your patience on this and ask that you don’t contact us for updates – we promise that we will let you know ASAP. The WSR team