Our Fair Runner Policy
We have a fair runner policy that gives various options if you are unable to take part in a race. The terms and conditions you agree to when you sign up to one of our races state that your entry fee is non-refundable but your options are detailed below and can be completed before the deadline day has passed for your event:
If your entry is with Full on Sport
Want to transfer your race place?
If you want to transfer your race place to another runner, simply follow the instructions before the transfer deadline date. Transfer deadline dates are shown in the race information pages. It is your responsibility to make sure the transfer has been completed before the deadline, otherwise you will lose the place.
To transfer to someone you know, follow these Waiting List transfer Instruction and in Step 3 input the email address they use for their Full On Sport account into the box titled ‘Transfer entry to another FOS user’. Then click the green box, ‘Member Transfer’.
To transfer to the next person on the waiting list, follow the steps here on the Waiting List transfer process.
Want to Defer your race place?
If you want to defer to another race, you’ll need to email us to let us know what race you want to change the entry to. If you’re not sure, just ask us to ‘bank’ it until you decide.
How to edit your race entry
- Log into your www.fullonsport.com account using your email address and password
- Once you’re logged in, click on your username and select ‘My Entries’
- Now you can click Edit next to the event entry you would like to edit
- If a race organiser is not allowing swaps, you can only edit certain fields, such as address and club
- Once you’ve made the changes, click Save and the entry is now edited
If your entry is with Eventrac
Use these guides to change your entry: